FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUMS

also other sites forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

differences between 3DS and DSi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
landbasered

landbasered

differences between 3DS and DSi Empty
PostSubject: differences between 3DS and DSi   differences between 3DS and DSi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 am

I've had both, so I'll mention the parts most people probably don't realize rather than the obvious, but just for fun;

herp derp, 3DS is in 3D

ok, now that that's out of the way, letsmgo into parts of the DSi that got taken out from the 3DS for no real reason.

1. photo uploading
The DSi could upload photos directly to facebook, which is not only really convenient, but was actually the reason I got a facebook account in the first place. I have no idea why they ommitted this feature, I can only assume its that the DSi was targeted to a slightly older generation.

2. Photo Dojo
Ok, hear me out on this one. The DSi had some free apps on it to show off what you could do with the camera. They were lame, but they were free. Fast forward to the 3DS, and suddenly its for sale in the e-shop.

3. Flipnotes
Flipnotes, however, is not for sale in the e-shop, despite many people liking it and wanting to use it.

4. The browser
The DSi browser had folders that let you organize your bookmarks. Why was this left out from the 3DS?

Several people traded in their DSi for the 3DS, and its not the best thing when we find out its missing some features.
Back to top Go down

differences between 3DS and DSi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUMS :: Media :: video games-
Jump to: